Friday, May 8, 2009

Today is Saturday and....

Today is my sister' 18th Birthday... yeyyy!!~

Mid Nite

Last nite we ( Papa, Suzy & of cuz me ) went out for bday dinner at Kg Baru Chop & Steak... yup the same place we celeb Syuk' Bday last month... and it was decideed after hearing (suzy) abt how great this place was that it would be the destination for the nite cuz we really dun know where to eat.. ( balik2 uptown, balik2 up town )

Papa n Suzy ordered T-bone n lamb chop as usual... ( very2 big plate but in small portions )

but me...... huhuhuhu

I ordered a so called "salad dressing" ( salad )... after a long wait ( 30mins ) i got the "salad dressing".. full with KFC like coslow n fruits and to my surprise there is carrot ( not baby carrot, ptg besar2) in my salad... helloooo how to eatt??? he he he he funny...






Happy Birthday Suzy!!~

No comments: